Thursday, September 3, 2015

Keep calm and vibe on...

I recently returned home from one of the most amazing weekends of my life.  Nestled in the quaint town of Old Fort, NC is a beautiful piece of property called Camp Grier.  This is where the magic was happening folks.  A beautiful group of people put together their 4th annual life changing event called 3 days of light. It even says in the promotional material that "one event really can change your life"... I felt the changes begin in the days before my arrival there. Let me tell you... it really did change my life! If you are looking for soulful connections and having profound spiritual experiences, then go to this event when it comes back around next year. 

I already consider myself to be a spiritual being, on the awakened path, continuously seeking to raise my vibration and to help others along their way. In order to be of service to others we must also be of service to ourselves.  What does that mean?  It means taking energetic responsibility for yourself.  Doing what is right, not because you will gain something from it, but because it is the right thing to do for all involved.  Gaining something is a bonus but having a positive impact to those around you, that is the real prize.

I had more than one reason for attending this event.  I was there representing my business, holding a  vendor space sharing the goodies I had in an energetic exchange for money.  I was there making connections (spiritual, friendship & business), and participating in some of the workshops being held.  I truly came out of this a changed person. Experiencing so much love and positive energy, even if all I did was sit in my booth I would still have left feeling a difference.

So, what does this have to do with anything and why am I rambling on? The point is, on the journey home and in the days following, I processed all that has happened (and I am still processing).  Even in my state of bliss, I am still aware of the "real life troubles" that are around.  There may still be folks that say or do things that one may view as annoying, or irritating.  There may still be things that threaten to take me out of my blissful state where I might want to shout out "go *bleep* yourself", but that would be totally harsh and accomplish nothing positive.  If anything, it would add to the lower frequencies I am trying to move away from. 

In a recent conversation I had with my mate, I said to him, "you know when we argue and we want to say 'go *bleep* yourself '(either to each other or someone else), why don't we start a new phrase, a new higher vibrational way to say 'hey, I do not like what is going on' but has a higher frequency than the expletives we are so used to spewing out".  So this is when the new phrase was born.  That phrase, and please feel free to use it, is "go awaken yourself".  It is perfect!  AND it is a reminder to the person saying too to keep your vibes up. 

I can not speak for all enlightened beings on this planet but I can safely guess that there are plenty of awakened folks out there that might lose their cool from time to time.  How nice would it be to hear "go awaken yourself" instead of the crass alternative? 

Does saying something in a fit of anger make you any less awakened?  No, not necessarily.  Most of us are programmed to be reactionary.  To act first then think about it later.  Part of the awakening process is learning to think first, then take a calmer reaction, if you would even call it a reaction at that point.  However, for those times of weakness, when the moment gets intense and you want to tell someone to shove it where the sun don't shine, try saying "go awaken yourself" instead.

See what happens.  Check out if the energy shifts, if the situation is then suddenly diffused.  Of course if this is said to an already awakened person, it might end up causing unexpected laughter at the reminder of how silly it was to be that "pissed off" in the first place.  Who knows.  Maybe it will catch on, maybe it wont, but if anything it gives you something to think about.  Words are powerful, they are energy and need to be used carefully and lovingly, so why not say something that is a gentle reminder to bring your vibes up.  Give it a try and let me know how it works.

Much love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment