Thursday, July 10, 2014

It's peanut butter jelly time!

Sometimes when I have a great idea for an article I get totally hung up on the title.  I want something catchy, something that will draw you in and make you want to see what I have to say.  After all  isnt that the point of a good title?  For this post I was grasping at straws.  I know what I want to say, but 'Be Positive' or 'Love IS all you need' just werent doing it for me.  Here is where the peanut butter jelly time comes in. 
First, unless you have a peanut allergy, who doesn't love a good pb&j?  Also, I happen to have sitting  next to me a super yummy delicious milk chocolate PB&J candy bar that I recently picked up from Trader Joe's.  AAAAND I got my fried PB&J from our local Zoagies guy.  Hey, let  me tell you, if a funnel cake and a pb&j sammich had a baby, it would be that big ol puff of deliciousness I had for lunch today.  Anyway, I am in an extremely good mood right now and these pb&j delights added to my happy for the day.  I thought lets see where this goes.

Happy is the ulitmate reson for this post.  Last night I hosted a discussion at my shop about how your thoughts really do shape your reality.  If you were there last night you are probably riding this wave of happy right along with me.  I made a few really good points last night and wanted to share them, especially if you werent able to attend.

 First off, there is an invisible energy force field that surround all of us all the time.  its everywhere and is what governs the material realm.  The universe is all waves and particles of energy that conform to our beliefs.  What we expect, the judgments we make, all of that influences the physical world we perceive. Stay with me here... these particle and waves are effected by our thoughts and emotions (which are also energy waves).  So therefore every thought you have then has an effect on this energy field I mentioned earlier.  This field follows the energy wave YOU put out and draws back vibrations that match.  Ohhhhh, making sense now right???

Let me give an example.  Did you ever want a new car and all you could think about is this specific car, make, model, color, down to every last detail?  Did you talk about it to your friends, research it online, maybe even visit a car lot just to take a look?  And then.... did you notice it was showing up everywhere?  Everytime you drove to the grocery store, theres that dream car, take a trip to the gas staton, look , tht car again!  See where I am going with this.  This is something you do ALL the time, the trick is attracting what you WANT and not what you dont want. 

How??? It's easy.  STOP focusing on whaat you dont want.  And dont try to tell me you dont do that.  Yeah, you do and you probably dont realize it.  Everytime you complain about something, you are sending out that energy.  You are attracting what you are complaining about.  Start thinking and talking about the things that bring you joy, about the things you want in life.  Shift your focus on things that will raise your vibration instead of brining it down.  Send love to difficult situations instead of playing the victim card.  The more you do this the easier it will get.

Now I am not saying that thinking positive will keep you from having anything bad ever happen.  Thats just life, tires blow, pipes leak, shit happens... it's how you react to those things that makes a bg difference. If you want good things to happen around you, do good things, dont complain and hope things will get better.
Thinking good thoughts is one way to be happy, and it is probably the most basic way to get started.  Sending love to difficult situations and people that you don't necessarily like is super helpful too.  Face it no matter how loving you try to be there are just some folks out there that are miserable.  Don't shun them, don't ignore them, send them love and move on.  Sometimes those miserable folks are just lonely and don't know what else to do.  You never know.  When in doubt send love out.  It doesn't cost a cent and will make you feel MUCH better in return.

I hope this little article brought YOU some happiness and maybe even a way to deal with the crap that is sometimes dealt to us.  Remember, what you send out you get back.  Love and peace to you.

~Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment