Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Criss Cross Apple Sauce...what? This lady is crazy...

How did you like that title? Did it get your attention? Good, then it did its job, lets move on.

So, for those of you that know me, I am a total crystal geek and hands down, the crystal section is my favorite part of my store.
For those of you that don't know me, congratulations, you have now been brought up to speed.  :)

Anyway, because I love crystals so much, that is the section that grows the most around here.  Every time I put in an order for stones I try to add at least two or more new varieties to the mix, which brings me to the point of today's article.  Chiastolite, or the Cross Stone.

Ohhh, now the title is making a little more sense. :)

Chiastoite, which like I said is known as the Cross Stone, and is also known as Andalusite (but is a little different) and is a totally new stone to me and the collection here at A Moment of Zen.  Lets learn about it together shall we?

From what my research is telling me, this little cutie packs quite a powerful protective punch! It was used by the ancients to ward off ill wishes and curses (kinda sounds like the evil eye, doesnt it), and carries with it a highly protective vibration. This type of protection is good when venturing out of the body or doing any kind of psychic activity.

Because of this high vibration, it is excellent to pair with other high vibrational stones (ex; Herkimer diamonds, Moldavite, Super Seven, Pink Danburite) to give you that boost into the higher spiritual realms. This enables you to learn about the Akashic records, and flying as high as a kite (wink wink) while remaining grounded.  Sounds contradictory, I know, but what it is doing is stimulating both the base and crown chakras simultaneously. Pretty neat huh.

Mentally, Chastolite is a good stone to keep on hand to help combat stress.  Because it has a very friendly (yet powerful) vibration, it is also good to help with anxiety and depression.  Almost like having a friend comforting you. Not too shabby for a "rock".

I have yet to take some time to check out Chiastolite for myself since it just came in yesterday. I am looking forward to exploring what other magical and mysterious properies it has hidden within.

Have you experienced this stone? Let me know what it was like for you.  Share your experience by commenting on this blog or going to my facebook page and telling your story there. Need a piece of Chiastolite to explore for yourself? Come on down to A Moment of Zen in Salem, NJ and get one, they are quite affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment